Popular Posts

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Let it snow let it snow let it snow

On the forecast for this week and on the news , it so seemed everyone was going into some sort of melt down because of the disastrous weather to come. Snow. A little bit of snow.
Now come on .. It's not snow like it used to be in those days. I remember it coming up to the knees. Oh how exciting were those days. We played outside for hours building igloos and snow mans and having snowball fights with anyone and everyone. Nowadays.. A little bit of snow brings everyone to a halt! And dare I say, myself.
I have been trying to persuade myself to go out and build a snow man .. Well.. I want to build a snow woman. But the amount of effort and time it takes to dress the toddler up just makes me want to forget the whole thing. I mean.. Ok this is what I mean. FINDING warm clothes and fighting with her Everytime to put her clothes on ... Screaming because she doesn't want to wear the trousers I have got her or she doesn't want to wear the cardigan because its white and she doesn't want to wear yellow knickers and can't find the same pair of socks!!then is the hat and the gloves and the scarfe and the wellies!! See.. A nightmare!!! So I give up!!!! It's so much easier than fighting with her and then preparing for a temper outburst which in turn ends the ripple effect across the household.... Baby starts crying .. I start getting stressed. So what do I do again . Lock myself up in the toilet.

Have a good snow day or snow week. Don't give up. LIKE I HAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment