Popular Posts

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dream a little dream- poem

For me Motherhood once was a distant dream,
In reality it has been a scream,
For children are really lovely you know,
But drive you up the wall for sure,
Play gyms, surestarts and coffes we go,
To escape the insanity the children throw,
A sign of gratitude, you will not see,
Instead outbursts, a yelp and me me me.
Lunchtime proves a new challenge,
Like feeding her, she thinks is revenge,
Tick tick tick, I hear the clocks go,
All day I wait for bedtime galore,
Put on the pyjamas and read a book,
Clean your teeth, lets have a look,
Woohoo 7.30 strikes the clock,
Upstairs we go, in bed we dock,
Say a prayer, I want ice cream she says,
close your eyes and dream a little dream.
Aah,a cup of tea sounds a treat
Sit on the couch, knocked off to sleep.

Fabtastic mummeee

1 comment: